Branches Atelier Preschool/Toddler Teacher Position
Branches Atelier is an innovative, dynamic preschool with a home-like quality, nestled in a beautiful campus in Culver City, California. We are looking for an energetic, passionate, creative, warm, friendly, nurturing and self-motivated teacher to join our Reggio inspired learning community.
Prospective applicants should have a BA in ECE or related field, strong child development background, and at least two years of early childhood experience. We are willing to consider a teacher who holds their teacher permit with 3 to 5 years experience.
Salary & Benefits: $17 – $22 per hour, based on education and experience
Start Date: Possibly July 2015, or no later than September 2015
All applicants must have:
- A passion for teaching and life long learning.
- An interest in learning Branches philosophy and values.
- A commitment to developing a strong and dynamic learning community for children and parents.
- Knowledge and experience with social constructivism and the Reggio approach.
- An interest in using creative materials with young children.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills.
- Openness for feedback and self-reflection.
- Great writing skills.
- A commitment to professional development.
- An innovative, creative and open mind.
- A genuine passion and commitment to quality education for children.
- Computer literate using Mac computers and software.
- Availability to work approximately 30 to 38 hours/week.
If you are interested in this position, please proceed by submitting the following materials:
Visit our website at www.branchesatelier.com so you can learn about our school. Write a cover letter that explains why you are interested in working with us, why you became a teacher, what kind of person you are, what are your interests and what brings you joy.
Along with your cover letter please email your resume to: email@example.com Incomplete submissions will be deleted.