We still have some space in our upcoming Clay Workshop.
Integrating Clay into the Classroom and Curriculum:
A hands on Exploration of Clay
Saturday, June 20th, 2015 9am to 3pm $100.00 Clay reg form
Presented by Patricia Hunter McGrath and Shirley Vien
- What is the alphabet of clay?
- How can clay support literacy?
- How is clay used to represent children’s ideas?
- How is clay introduced to the children?
- How does the use of clay expand and deepen the curriculum?
- How does clay become a tool for collaboration?
This Workshop includes the price of 25LB of clay that participants can take back to their centers.