Branches Atelier Educator Tour (Space limited to 15)
When: Thursday February 2nd 9am to 3pm
Where: Branches Atelier, Culver City, CA 90066
Cost: $100 or $75 with valid student ID
We are happy to welcome you to experience a day of observation and reflection of our school. During our time together, you will have a guided tour of our school, observe in our classrooms and meet with teachers, parents and facilitators to gain a deeper understanding of the culture of our school.
This tour will cover the following:
- What is the flow of our day?
- How are the values of our school integrated through out the day?
- How has our outdoor yard been transformed into several outdoor ateliers?
- How do the teachers engage children through the use of materials?
- What role do reflection meetings play in the organization of the day?
- How are planned possibilities used to support, uncover and develop children’s inquires?
- What is the organizational structures of our Parent and Baby, Parent and Toddler and Preschool program?
- How are parents involved in our school?
- How is documentation used to uncover and support children’s learning?
To confirm your space, please download the registration form and mail it with your payment to Branches Atelier.