When: Wednesday, January 23, 9am to 4pm
Where: Branches Atelier 11359 W. Washington Blvd. Culver City , CA 90066
Space is limited to 15 Lunch is included.
We are happy to welcome you to experience a day of observation and reflection of our school. During our time together, you will have a guided tour of our school, observe in our classrooms and meet with teachers, parents and facilitators to gain a deeper understanding of the culture of our school.
This tour will cover the following:
- How are the values of our school integrated through out the flow of the day?
- How do the teachers engage children through the use of materials?
- What role do reflection meetings play in the organization of the day?
- How are documentation tools used to support, uncover and develop children’s inquires?
- How are parents involved in our school?
- How are pedagogical team meetings used to uncover and support children’s learning?
To secure your space, please download and complete the registration form and mail it in with your payment.