Curriculum in the Time of COVID-19
Back by popular demand incase you missed this the first time.
Wednesday 7/15/20 7:00pm to 9:00pm Pacific Time $40 please click here to register
Presented by Patricia Hunter McGrath and Christina Bianchi
Through images and learning stories, Patricia and Christina will share how we have adapted our classrooms, materials and, curriculum to support children’s emotional and social connections during physical distancing.
Together we will explore:
- How can we see COVID-19 constraints as opportunities for creative problem solving and new possibilities?
- How can we create engaged and connected classrooms by interesting spaces and engaging environments?
- How can we engage children in collaborative learning while maintaining physical distancing?
- How can we create interactive setups that encourage collaborative learning and collaboration?
- How can we help children still build empathetic and connected relationships with their teachers and peers?
- What materials can support the connection and problem solving between children?
- How do we create an environment that supports self-directed, engaged learning?
- How can positive psychology be used to create warm and joyful classrooms?
- How can children help create classroom agreements to keep everyone safe?
All workshops will be presented via Zoom and tickets are to be purchased via EventBrite