We still have spaces available for this Saturdays Workshop
Please call to reserve a space and pay at the door
Jim 310 260 1576
Children, Families and Schools as Agents of Social Change: Creating Change Through Empathy, Agency and Daily Rituals New!
Saturday, February 25th 9am to 3pm A hands-on workshop $75
Please click here for the registration form
Presented byPatricia Hunter McGrath and Christina Bianchi
- How do you create, support and sustain community at the beginning of life?
- How do we support children in feeling that they can have agency in their world?
- In what ways can our homes and schools become places where daily practices support children’s agency?
- In contentious and difficult times, how can we build community and in what ways do we support conversation through perspective taking?
- How do we create communities that are flexible and dynamic in thinking as well as kind and nurturing?
- What is the role of parents and teachers in the coming era?
- How do you create a home or classroom that celebrates diversity is open to different points of view and perspectives and problem solving to build resilient social relationships?
- How do we move away from sustainability and embrace a restorative and resilient future/culture?
- What is the language of resiliency and flexibility, and how can we incorporate perspective taking through everyday communication?