Branches Atelier is an innovative, dynamic preschool with a home-like quality, nestled on a beautiful campus in Culver City, California.
We offer preschool classes, parent and toddler classes and parent and infant classes.
Branches is a sustainable green school that has many many beautiful atelier spaces inside and out. Our school is a peaceful and joyful place for children, parents and teachers alike. This year we are adding a new preschool class. So we are looking for energetic, passionate, creative, warm, friendly, nurturing and self-motivated teachers to join our Reggio-inspired learning community.
Ready to start June 2017, or no later than September 2017
30 to 38 Hours per week.
Prospective applicants should have a BA in ECE or related field, strong child development background, and at least two years of early childhood experience. We are willing to consider a teacher who holds their teacher permit with 2 to 5 years experience.
All applicants must have:
▪ A passion for teaching and lifelong learning.
▪ An interest in learning Branches philosophy and values.
▪ A commitment to developing a strong and dynamic learning community for children and parents.
▪ Knowledge and experience with social constructivism and the Reggio approach.
▪ An interest in using creative materials with young children.
▪ Strong collaborative and communication skills.
▪ Openness for feedback and self-reflection.
▪ Great writing skills.
▪ A commitment to professional development.
▪ An innovative, creative and open mind.
▪ A genuine passion and commitment to quality education.
▪ Computer literate using Mac computers and software.
Branches Atelier offers a competitive salary based on years of experience in the field.
Benefits include competitive health benefits, 401(k) plan, and professional development opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please proceed by submitting the following materials:
Visit our website at www.branchesatelier.com so you can learn about our school. Write a cover letter that explains why you are interested in working with us, why you became a teacher, what kind of person you are, what are your interests and what brings you joy.
Along with your cover letter, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info about our school, please visit school website www.branchesatelier.com