Branches Atelier is an innovative, dynamic preschool with a home-like quality, nestled in a beautiful campus in Culver City, California. We are looking for an energetic, passionate, creative, warm, friendly, nurturing and self-motivated substitute teacher to join our Reggio-inspired learning community. This part time teaching position would be for 20 to 24 hours per week. This is a wonderful way to get to know our program and may lead to a permanent full-time teaching position.
Prospective applicants should have a strong child development background, and at least two years of early childhood experience, a minimum of 24 ECE units, however, a BA in ECE or related field is preferred, We are willing to consider a teacher who holds their teacher permit with 2 to 4 years experience. Salary: $17 – $22 per hour, based on education and experience. Start Date: ASAP
All Applicants must have:
▪ A passion for teaching and life long learning.
▪ An interest in learning Branches philosophy and values.
▪ A commitment to developing a strong and dynamic learning community for children and parents.
▪ Knowledge and experience with social constructivism and the Reggio approach.
▪ An interest in using creative materials with young children.
▪ Strong collaborative and communication skills.
▪ Openness for feedback and self-reflection.
▪ An innovative, creative and open mind.
▪ A genuine passion and commitment to quality education for children.
▪ A commitment to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in this position, please proceed by submitting the following:
Visit our website at www.branchesatelier.com so you can learn about our school. Write a cover letter that explains why you are interested in working with us, why you became a teacher, what kind of person you are, what are your interests and what brings you joy.
Along with your cover letter please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org